IQ-Haylett, LLC., (“IQ-Haylett”) represents and warrants to the original purchase (“Purchaser”) that IQ-Haylett’s phones and accessories (“Product”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
1. Warranty Period: Coverage under this warranty is limited to the following time periods: a) Phone: a period of 12 months from the date of purchase for all IQH-1 phones. b) Tablet: a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. c) Battery & charger: a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. d) Other accessories (if included in the box set): a period of 3 months from the date of purchase.
2. This limited warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for IQ-Haylett and that can be identified by the “IQ-Haylett” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-IQ-Haylett products or software. 3. The Warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in the United States of America and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer.
4. During the limited warranty period, IQ-Haylett will repair or replace at IQ-Haylett’s sole discretion, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. IQ-Haylett reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product. 5. This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by purchaser at IQ-Haylett’s sole discretion. 6. At IQ-Haylett’s request, Purchaser must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt. 7. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from: a) Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness; b) External causes such as from collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake; c) Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source; d) Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses, cancelbots; e) Use with non-IQ-Haylett products or products not recommended for use with IQ-Haylett products; f) Normal wear and tear of the equipment; g) Usage of equipment other than its normal and customary manner;
h) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of
i) Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in IQ-Haylett
materials and workmanship;
j) Service performed by anyone who is not a IQ-Haylett representative or an authorized IQHaylett
k) Other acts which are not the fault of IQ-Haylett, including damage caused by shipping;
l) Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or
non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
m)Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or incorrect voltage;
n) The defective function of the cellular system or inadequate signal reception by the external
antenna, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
8. IQ-Haylett does not warrant that the operation of this product will be uninterrupted or errorfree.
9. This warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
a) The serial number or warranty seal on the equipment has been altered, defaced or removed;
b) Any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior
written consent of IQ-Haylett;
c) IQ-Haylett has not been notified by Purchaser of the alleged defect or malfunction of the
Product during the applicable warranty period.
10. If Product is returned to IQ-Haylett after the expiration of the warranty period, IQ-Haylett's
normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
a) IQ-Haylett assumes no obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in
this limited warranty.
b) All warranty information, pricing, product features and specifications are subject to change.
11. This limited warranty provides Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by IQHaylett.
The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of IQ-Haylett products are not
authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty, or make additional warranties binding
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
12. IQ-HAYLETT’S LIMIT OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL
BE THE ACTUAL CASH VALUE OF THE PRODUCT AT THE TIME PURCHASER
RETURNS THE PRODUCT FOR REPAIR, AS DETERMINED BY THE PRICE PAID BY
THE PURCHASER FOR THE PRODUCT LESS A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF USAGE.
IQ-HAYLETT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUCH
AS SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
(INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS,
LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT
OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE
EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING,
REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA, ANY FAILURE
TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT, THE
CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SUBSEQUENT PURCHASERS, AND
INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE
PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, BREACH OF
CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR
EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF IQ-HAYLETT KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH
DAMAGES). IQ-HAYLETT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING
SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD
THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
13. IQ-HAYLETT’S LIABILITY UNDER EITHER THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE
LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY.
OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS PURCHASER’S SOLE AND
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
14. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or punitive
damages, or permit limitations on the length of implied warranties, so certain of these warranty
limitations may not apply to Purchaser. This limited warranty gives Purchaser specific legal
rights; Purchaser may also have other rights which vary from state to state. If any term of this
limited warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the
remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
15. This limited warranty allocates risk of Product failure between Purchaser and IQ-Haylett, and
IQ-Haylett’s Product pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability
contained in this limited warranty.